Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center
- May 4 – More Than Money: The Power of Stories in Philanthropy -EPNRC popup webinar
- May 6 – The 29th Annual Estes Park Rotary Duck Race
- May 11 – Steps in Finding the Money: Letters of Inquiry – EPNRC Lunch & Learn
- May 16 – Your Board and Fundraising – facilitated webinar
- May 23 – Building Capacity for Your Organization – all-day training program – Register Today!
Nonprofit organizations play a significant role in the Estes Valley – they meet critical needs and enhance the community. The Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center (EPNRC) exists to serve and strengthen these organizations by offering resources, educational programs and networking opportunities. We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Our tax ID number is: 85-0486591