Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center
- February 28 – Crowdfunding in the Arts: An EPNRC Pop-Up Webinar
- March 8 – Corporate Engagement in the Nonprofit World: EPNRC Lunch & Learn
- March 21 – Introduction to Corporate Giving: EPNRC Faciliated Webinar
- March 22 – Estes Park Job and Volunteer Fair – Save the Date.
- March 23 – Legacy Gifts with Lifetime Income and Tax Benefits for the Donor – Estes Valley Legacy Workshop
Nonprofit organizations play a significant role in the Estes Valley – they meet critical needs and enhance the community. The Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center (EPNRC) exists to serve and strengthen these organizations by offering resources, educational programs and networking opportunities. We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Our tax ID number is: 85-0486591