Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center
News & Events:
- October 23 – Mastering the Board Game: Policy Governance Training – This program is at capacity. Registration is closed. Please contact Jill Lancaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about the waitlist.
- November 7 – Messaging What Matters: Making Meaning to Make A Difference – Facilitated Webinar
- November 9 – National Philanthropy Day in Estes Park Celebration
- November 16 – Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards-Ensuring Effective Plannings AND Monitoring and Strengthening Programs and Services – EPNRC Lunch & Learn Fall Series
- January 27 – A Night In The Roaring 20s – EPNRC Fundraising Event
Nonprofit organizations play a significant role in the Estes Valley – they meet critical needs and enhance the community. The Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center (EPNRC) exists to serve and strengthen these organizations by offering resources, educational programs and networking opportunities. We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Our tax ID number is: 85-0486591