Nonprofit Organization Memberships
EPNRC is your local source for tailored information, resources, guidance and a collaborative community of nonprofit leaders. To better meet your needs, we offerorganizational memberships for 501(c)(3) organizations and government entities/taxing districts eligible to accept charitable donations; and affiliate memberships for other 501(c) _ nonprofit organizations.
Submit your membership application and fees (listed at the bottom of the page) so all of your staff and board members can begin enjoying these benefits:
Collaborate and Gain Insights from Local Nonprofit Leaders.
Save Money on Professional Development
- Free digital copy of The Nonprofit Self Study
- Free digital copy of The Fourteen Tenets of Fund Raising
- Free table display at National Philanthropy Day in Estes Park
- Free participation in the Volunteer Fair
- Free and affordable EPNRC programs, webinars, and workshops.
- Receive a discount on resource materials
- Receive a discount on Colorado Nonprofit Association membership
- Find free online training opportunities
Get Fundraising Support
- Subscribe to the Donor Bill of Rights
- Be featured on the Estes Give Back list of charities provided to business partners
- Get background information on Estes Give Back business partners – causes they support, types of donations they make and how they like to receive requests
- Use a preformatted form when making donation requests
- Receive grant opportunity notifications
- Obtain assistance with grant searching
Boost Your Volunteer Recruitment
- Use the Volunteer Clearinghouse to connect with volunteers that meet your specific needs
- Free volunteer postings on EPNRC website
- Have your volunteer opportunities included in EPNRC outreach efforts
- Free table display at the annual Philanthropy Day celebration and at the Volunteer Fair
- Free job postings
Become a Nonprofit Member
|Annual Organizational Budget||Annual Membership Fees|
|$100,000 or less||$55|
|$100,001 – $500,000||$110|
|$500,001 or more||$165|
|Estes Valley Legacy:
A Planned Giving Collaborative
|$1000 – $2000 (contact EPNRC)|
Mail the application form with your membership fees to EPNRC, PO Box 4221, Estes Park, CO 80517.
EPNRC also provides the above benefits to local businesses who wish to participate in the Estes Give Back Community Partnership.