Crossroads Ministry of Estes Park, Inc. is hiring an Executive Director.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in grant writing and reporting; an advanced degree in Human Services, Counseling, Ministry or similar; experience with capital campaigns and transformational leadership. The successful candidate will be required to reside in the Estes Valley. More info.
How to Apply:
To apply please submit a resume, and a letter of interest to: Crossroads Ministry of Estes Park, CO, Attn: Search Committee via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In lieu of phone calls or personal visits, please email any questions to the above. Applications will be accepted until February 9 at 5:00pm MST.
A complete position description is available at www.crossroadsep.org
The Estes Park Learning Place is search for an Executive Director. The Executive Director is the key leader and mission keeper of The Estes Park Learning Place (EPLP).
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the program director, tutors, and implementing the strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, school, and community outreach. The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years administrative experience directly supervising paid staff
- 3 years’ experience in marketing, fundraising and/or public relations
- Effective communication, public speaking, writing, and public relations skills
- Leadership skills that promote a positive work culture and encourage staff and volunteer development
A comprehensive job description is available on EPLP’s website: www.eplearningplace.org/jobs/
The Estes Park Learning Place is taking resumes for Part-time Tutors in the following areas:
Tutors who are reading specialists or elementary teachers with expertise in teaching reading and tutors for GED and SAT preparation.
If you are interested in learning more about tutor opportunities, please contact Kathy Nauman, Executive Director at 970.577.0020. Resumes may be submitted at email@example.com.
YMCA of the Rockies – is open throughout the year and always hiring!
- Excellent benefits! Health, Dental & Life Insurance – Retirement Contribution – Day Care – Generous PTO
- On-site housing and meals provided
- They also offer Internships for students and Gap Programs for young adults 18-24
- Seasonal jobs can last anywhere from 6 weeks to 8 months
- Receive a $100 bonus per month worked between September – May (Must complete full work agreement, details here.)
Part-Time Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Ages 14+
- Free meal during shift
All employees & volunteers receive Family Membership and access to YMCA Rockies facilities, as well as discounted nights in our lodges!