Basics of Proposal Writing and Project Budgeting – Facilitated Webinar
October 3, 2017 * 3:30 – 5:00 pm * Estes Valley Library
This free workshop for area nonprofits will explore the key components of a proposal to a foundation and Project Budgeting.
Basic of Proposal Writing
This class is designed for beginners and will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
This will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to generate a standard project budget for a foundation proposal.
In it we discuss:
- The basic components of a project budget including income and expenses
- How to estimate the realistic cost of a project
- What other financial documents you may also need to submit with your proposal
Thanks to a grant from the Estes Park Rotary Foundation, this class is being offered at no charge for area organizations.
Foundation Center archived webinar facilitated by Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center.