If you have an event you’d like to have listed, please forward information to email@example.com.
EPNRC Roundtable Discussion
Agency/Organization Updates – What’s happening that we need to share with each other?
Thursday, February 22, 2018 * 1:30 – 3:30 pm
Presbyterian Community Church of the Rockies, Fellowship Hall
All agencies and organizations serving the residents of the Estes Valley are invited to this informative roundtable discussion to provide updates on their organization’s programs, services, and initiatives.
- What are you currently doing that you would like to share with the community?
- Are you in need of collaborative partners for an issue or program?
- Are you wondering what other organizations are doing?
- Do you want to be informed, enlightened, inspired?
Please join us to share, listen and interact!
If you have ideas for future roundtable discussions, please contact EPNRC Executive Director, Laurie Dale Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
EPNRC Open House
February 22, 2018 * 3:30 – 5:00pm
The Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center (EPNRC) would like to invite the community to an Open House. Stop by our new office and resource center located within the Presbyterian Church of the Rockies at 1700 Brodie Avenue.
Local nonprofit organizations, partners, and members of the community are welcome to network, share ideas, enjoy refreshments, and meet EPNRC staff at this casual event. Join us to say hello and learn more about how EPNRC supports local nonprofits.
For more information about this event or EPNRC, contact Executive Director, Laurie Dale Marshall at email@example.com.
Introduction to Fundraising Planning – Facilitated Webinar
Monday, February 26 * 10:30 am – 12:00 pm * Estes Valley Library, Hondius Room
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization’s fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
EPNRC Lunch & Learn Roundtable Discussion
Meet the Candidates – focus on nonprofit issues
THURSDAY, March 8, Noon – 1:30 pm * Hondius Room, Estes Valley Library
Come and meet the candidates for Town of Estes Park Trustee at the March nonprofit Lunch & Learn roundtable. EPNRC will be providing a short written questionnaire, completed by each candidate prior to the event that will focus on issues directly relevant to the nonprofit community. Nonprofit representatives will have the opportunity to ask additional questions as well.
Find out what the candidates say about:
- their knowledge of and experience with non-profits in our community, and how they see nonprofits fitting into the vision and work of town government,
- ideas they have about how town government can partner with nonprofits to provide important resources and services to citizens,
- the role of nonprofits in our community and the role of local government in supporting them, and
- what, if anything, they think the nonprofit community should do to be more effective in providing resources and services to our community.
This facilitated roundtable will be a great opportunity to engage with the candidates and learn more about their views regarding the Estes Valley nonprofit community.
There is no charge for this community focused Lunch & Learn roundtable discussion.
Bring your lunch and questions for candidates to this lively discussion.
If you have ideas for future roundtable discussions, please contact EPNRC executive director, Laurie Dale Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.