Members in the collaborative will work together to raise awareness with the support of video, online advertising and PSA’s and will benefit from sustainable tools for future marketing / capacity building campaigns. A Mountain Strong for Nonprofits website is being developed in which each participating nonprofit will have a page with information, a video (if available) and donation button/link. A link or embed code from your existing donation processor needs to be provided (i.e., Colorado Gives or paypal). No funds will flow through the site/EPNRC and no fees will be assessed by the site/EPNRC.
Check out the tools and resources to help your nonprofit succeed.
Mountain Strong for Nonprofits Program Eligibility
To participate, your organization must be:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit
- Headquartered or providing services in Estes Park or the surrounding mountain communities including Glen Haven, Drake, Allenspark, Lyons, Big Elk Meadows and Pinewood Springs
- Registered with the Colorado Secretary of State and able to provide a certificate of good standing
- Willing to work collaboratively and promote the Mountain Strong for Nonprofits website/program via your nonprofit’s publications, website, social media, email, etc.
If you meet these criteria, we invite you to submit your nonprofit’s information to be featured on the Mountain Strong for Nonprofits website. Please note the following:
- All fields designated with * are required and the form cannot be submitted/saved without something in that field. (If you need to come back later to complete that section, use a placeholder like “to come.”)
- After you submit the form, you will see a link to “Edit your response” on the thank you page. Right click on that text and select “Copy link address.” Paste that url address in an email to yourself (and anyone else working with you on this project) so you can access your form and complete any unfinished sections.
- If you use PayPal to accept online donations, or do not have an online donation capability yet and would like to set up a PayPal account/button, please see the PayPal tips on our tools and resources page.
- Complete all of your information by Aug. 8, 2014, so that we can ensure the site is ready to go for the September flood anniversary!
Have questions? Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.